What would you think if a colleague greeted you every day as if it was the first time you have ever met? Well, that's how we usually treat our website visitors. We "know" that they have been there, we know the city they are from, we know which ad we send them, and whether or not they bought something before, but we completely ignore that on our website. Crazy, right? ... like that weird colleague.
We will talk about:
- Why your website reminds me of "50 First Dates"
- Great, you found a winner in your A/B test! Now what?
- How to temporarily update your website... without coding
- Welcoming back your most loyal website visitors
- Giving your local audience a little something extra on your website
- Stop spending all sweet money on ads to the same old landing page
- Answering your questions about personalization and A/B testing